Tuition Fees 2017 - 2018
Bus Service Fees
- Healthy refreshment is provided (twice for full day and once for half day).
- Health check-up is conducted every two months.
- Modern thermometer is used for daily measuring of student’s temperature.
- Student ID CARD and Parent/Guardian IDs are provided
- 5 % discount of tuition fee is applied to any second / third child enrolling at BIS.
10% is applied for fourth children or more. The discount is applied to the youngest studying child.
- 5 % discount for each referred student. Referred student ‘s tuition fee is the basic figure to calculate the discount.
* Other Fee:
- Enrolment fee: $200 (one time charged)
- Lunch: $40/month
- Learning material: $75/semester
- Uniform: $15/set
The tuition fee must be paid up front of each quarter, semi-annual, or annual whenever the student is enrolled.
In case in the middle of the month, he/she will be pro-rated from the day of starting to the end of the quarter.
*Terms of Conditions:
– No discount for sick day or holiday
– No refund as of student not attending the school.
– Term 1 tuition fee is due at the end of September, and other terms (term 2,3, 4) tuition fees are due on the last day of previous term. Late payment is penalized $5 per day